At Business-Savvy Bookkeeping, we know that managing your business’s books isn’t your passion. You’d rather be doing the interesting things, bringing in more money, doing what you do best.
To that end, we’re here to help. Our passion is making everything run smoothly, and we want to share that with you. We can help in more ways than you may have imagined. Take a look!
- Business Bookkeeping services provided
- Bookkeeping setup: In consultation with you, we’ll set up your books to provide a clear representation of your business and let you easily see the details.
- Data entry: entry of data from financial accounts, receipts and other information into financial tracking software.
- Reconciliation: verification of the accuracy of data in financial tracking software by means of comparison with primary source data (bank statements, etc.)
- Accounts Payable Management: tracking of outstanding bills from vendors, payment of bills on your schedule.
- Accounts Receivable Management: tracking of sale of products & services and of payments due and received.
- Inventory Management: Tracking receipt and sale of inventory along with regular inventory review.
- Budgeting: Preparation & maintenance of budgets, cash projections & spending plans.
- Bookkeeper training: Training to enable you or your bookkeeper to more fully manage your books.
- Business Operations support provided
- Human Resources Management: Development & maintenance of new hire and termination processing, personnel records & payroll processes.
- Reporting support: Manage documentation & response to reporting requirements. (sales taxes, workers comp audit reports, financial statements, etc.)
- Business Consulting: Providing additional analysis and/or guidance to assist in proper business function.